Parallels Web Presence Builder 11 Standalone integration with cPanel is intended for hosting service providers who use cPanel and want to provide their customers with the website creation and maintenance tools offered by Parallels Web Presence Builder.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Before attempting to integrate Parallels Web Presence Builder with cPanel, please make sure the following requirements are met:
Your cPanel installation is configured to ensure that it is compatible with Parallels Web Presence Builder.
Parallels Web Presence Builder is installed on a separate server and configured.
The following components are installed on the cPanel server:
PHP 5.0 or later. ionCube Loader 3.1.15 or later. PHP extensions: dom, mbstring, zlib, session, and gd.
For details, see chapter Prerequisites and Requirements of the integration guide.
Integration of Parallels Web Presence Builder with cPanel involves the following steps:
- Install and configure Parallels Web Presence Builder 11 Standalone on a separate server.
- Configure the cPanel server to ensure it meets the hosting requirements described in the section above and in Prerequisites and Requirements.
Obtain the command-line utility called wpb_cpanel.run and run it on the cPanel server. This utility:
- Installs a cPanel plugin which operates Parallels Web Presence Builder installations by means of the API.
- Adds the Web Presence Builder option to all existing feature lists and packages.
This enables all user accounts to have access to the editor: the Web Presence Builder button becomes available in
cPanel > Home > Software/Services group.
- Specify the URL and credentials that cPanel will use for connecting to the server where Parallels Web Presence Builder is installed. This is done by editing a configuration file.
You can find more details at Parallels Web Presence Builder for cPanel Installation and Administration Guide
After the integration is successfully completed, users will be able to create and edit sites with Parallels Web Presence Builder under their main (primary) cPanel domain names. Creation of sites under subdomains and add-on domains is not currently supported.