SymptomsError message appears while starting Kaspersky Internet Security:
Protection not installed
Cause1. Multiple anti-virus programs installed on the same virtual machine
2. Outdated anti-virus program
3. Installed anti-virus program is corrupted
1. Make sure that there is just 1 anti-virus program running in this Windows virtual machine.
NOTE: Existence of multiple anti-virus programs may cause conflict and slow down Virtual Machine performance dramatically.
2. Start Windows virtual machine ► go to Control Panel ► Programs and Features in Windows Vista and 7
(Control Panel ► Add or remove programs in Windows XP)
3. In the list of the applications, click on the anti-virus program that is causing this issue ► Click on Repair in Windows Vista and 7; and click on change and Repair in Windows XP
4. If the issue persists completely uninstall and re-install the program using the latest installation file.