This update for Parallels Desktop for Mac (build 8.0.18101.797180) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for multi-display configurations that include Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Improved Full Screen support in single and multi-display configurations.
- Resolves an issue with Flash video playback in the Chrome browser for Windows.
- Resolves an issue with the keyboard malfunctioning in the Coherence (non-Crystal) view mode.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse moving too fast on Mac computers with Retina displays when SmartMouse is disabled.
- Dragging and dropping between OS X and to Windows 8 now works correctly on Mac computers with Retina displays.
- In Parallels Desktop Preferences, you can now disable hiding or showing Parallels Desktop using the F6 key.
OBTAINING THE UPDATE
Updates for Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac are available via:
- Parallels Desktop in-product updater - Start Parallels Desktop > click on Parallels Desktop menu > Check for Updates...
- Parallels website