Windows 2000 Professional Virtual Machine converted from Virtual Box fails with BSOD error 0x0000001E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.
Automatic Configuration Power Interface system file has been damaged during conversion.
You need to replace acpi.sys file with the one attached to this article:
- Stop your converted VIrtual Machine.
- Locate it in Finder (usually /User/Documents/Parallels/Windows.pvm or /Users/Shared/Parallels/Windows.pvm).
- Right click the PVM file and open with Parallels Mounter. C: Drive will appear in Finder under Devices.
- Go to %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\ and replace acpi.sys file with the one attached to this article.
- Eject the C: drive form Finder and start the virtual machine.