SymptomsParticular service cannot be started in Windows virtual machine. You may see an error message or some particular application cannot be started due to this issue.
CauseThis service may be not started or bocked by your Anti-Virtus software.
Resolution1. Start Parallels Desktop and Windows virtual machine.
2. Go to Start menu → Run or Search bar→ type services.msc.
2. Find those Microsoft services that are not starting in the list of services and check if the service is in Started state.
3. If it is not running then try Start it.
4. Launch the anti-virus program that is installed on this virtual machine and create an exception for this service.
5. If issue is still persist - uninstall the anti-virus program and check the service can be started. You may try Kaspersky Internet Security which is present in the Virtual Machine menu: