SymptomsI cannot start my virtual machine, receiving this error message:
Unable to install Parallels Drivers
CauseOur developers are working hard on trying to find out the cause for such issues.
ResolutionCurrently there is no solution available.
We kindly ask you to send a problem report, that will help our development team to investigate the issue.
WorkaroundIf you desperately need to get the program working again, try reinstalling Parallels Desktop application:
1. NOTE: We strongly recommend that you make a backup of the virtual machine before following the below steps.
2. Download the latest build using this article:
111603 How to get the latest build of Parallels Desktop for Mac
3. Run the downloaded file and uninstall the application.
4. Run the same file, but this time install it.
5. If the issue is still not resolved please contact Parallels Technical Support to get further assistance.