The Migrated Windows OS from PC does not start successfully on Parallels Desktop. Windows Virtual machine fails to start and goes to Start up repair and restarts with the same screen again.
There can be different reasons for such behavior, but it is most probably one of the following causes:
- BSOD 0x0000007B appearing in the background;
- Native PC drivers may conflict with Virtual Hardware installed on Parallels Desktop;
- Anti-Virus and security software installed on PC.
Follow this articles:
If it did not help, you will need to retry the migration, but first perform these steps on the source PC:
Before Migrating the Windows OS from PC, uninstall all third-party drivers from the PC:
- Click on Windows Start Menu --> Control Panel --> Add/Remove programs.
- Remove all the Native drivers.
Uninstall any Antivirus or any security software installed on PC and then try to migrate.