New, improved, and easy-to-use Parallels Transporter allows you to use all your Windows documents, pictures, music, videos, downloads, and Internet bookmarks on your Mac without installing Windows.
Parallels Transporter copies all these files from a remote Windows computer to your Mac. In addition, Parallels Transporter also copies all your Windows applications so that they can be used with Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- Simpler and faster network migration with passcode authentication.
- If you have already migrated your documents using Migration Assistant for Lion or in any other way, you can transfer Windows and all programs to your Mac, for later use with Parallels Desktop.
- Migrate Windows data from selected volumes only.
- Enjoy your migration experience with a new look and feel.
- An Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 or later or Lion v10.7 or later, 1 GB of memory or more, and about 150 MB of free space.
- There must be enough disk space on the Mac to store the data you are going to transfer.
- A network or an external storage device.
- Parallels Transporter Agent on the source PC. It can be downloaded here.
COPYRIGHT NOTICECopyright© 1999-2011 by Parallels Holdings, Ltd. and its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This product is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The product’s underlying technology, patents, and trademarks are listed at http://www.parallels.com/trademarks
Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server, Windows NT, Windows Vista, and MS-DOS are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Apple, Mac, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc.