SymptomsNo sound in virtual machine.
Resolution1. Right-click and Unmute the speaker from the system tray of the virtual machine,
2. Shutdown virtual machine > Click on Virtual Machine menu > Configure > Hardware > Sound > check the option Connected,
3. Start virtual machine.
If the issue still persist then follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Start Windows virtual machine > Control+click(Right-click) My Computer > Manage > Device Manager > Sound and check if there are the "!" signs
2. Control+click(Right-click)on failed Sound and choose "Delete". Repeat the same for each sound devices with "!" sign.
3. Control+click(Right-click) on Computer in the Device Manager and choose Scan for hardware changes.
4. The sound device should be connected properly.
5. Restart Windows and check if the Sound is working now
If the sound still does not work,
Please reinstall Parallels Tools by clicking on Virtual Machine menu > Reinstall Parallels Tools.