Window asking for username and password for proxy appears at every start of Parallels Desktop.
Parallels Desktop contains features that need to be synchronized through the Internet.
Please complete the following instructions:
- Go to Finder > Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- Locate the password to proxy.
- Double-click it, and switch to Access Control tab.
- Click [+] button and add Parallels Desktop to the list of applications that have access
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Restart Parallels Desktop.