SymptomsBy default in Coherence mode, Parallels Desktop puts Windows task bar above the Mac Dock.
ResolutionIf you wish to put Windows task bar under the Mac Dock, you may do the following:
1) Close Parallels Desktop and shut down your virtual machine.
2) Find the Virtual Machine file (usually it is located in /Users/<USER_NAME>/Documents/Parallels/<VM_NAME>.pvm );
3) CTRL+click on it and select “Show Package Contents”;
4) Right click on config.pvs file and select Open with... – browse to Text Edit.app;
5) Find <ExcludeDock>1</ExcludeDock> string in file and correct 1 -> 0, save the file.
Mac Dock and Windows task bar will now behave as you want to.