Parallels Mobile lets you:
- Remotely access any virtual machine running in Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac
- Use any Windows application in your virtual machine, from Internet Explorer to Outlook from an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone.
- Remotely start, stop and reset virtual machines
- Stay connected via WiFi or 3G networks wherever you go
- Access your Windows applications from anywhere over the Internet
- Optimize for either speed or graphics performance.
Please perform the following instructions to set up access to your virtual machine(s) from your iPhone or iPad:
On the Mac side:
- Open up Parallels Desktop Preferences.
- Click Mobile.
- Enter your Parallels User Account credentials and make sure Direct Connection is check marked.
On iPad/iPhone side:
- Open iTunes and click on the App Store.
- Search for "Parallels Mobile".
- Download and install it.
- Login to your Parallels Account.
Now you will see your virtual machine(s).
Please follow Parallels Mobile hints to know more about iPhone/iPad gestures to control your virtual machine and refer to Parallels Mobile Quick Start for more information.