ResolutionCookies are small text files given to you by websites, which store information about your preferences and allow the websites to function properly. Please find your browser in the list below and follow the instructions:
Safari for Mac OS X and Windows1. Open Safari;
2. Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences;
3. Click the Security icon;
4. Set the Accept Cookies option to "Always" or to "Only from sites you navigate to";
5. Close the dialog box to save changes.
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click the Tools menu and choose Internet Options;
3. Click the Privacy tab;
4. Click the Advanced button;
5. Check the Override automatic cookie handling option.
To enable cookies:
Set value for First-party Cookies (and Third-party Cookies, if you wish) to Accept.
To receive a prompt for accepting or declining cookies from every site:
Set value for First-party Cookies (and Third-party Cookies, if you wish) to Prompt.
6. Click OK to save changes and close the dialog box.
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 for WindowsAllow cookies from all or from specific websites using this Microsoft article.
Mozilla Firefox for Windows and Mac OS X1. Open Firefox;
2. Open Options dialog box:
Click on Tools -> Options.
In Mac OS X:
Click on Firefox -> Preferences.
3. On the left or at the top you will see a Privacy tab, click on it;
4. Depending on Firefox version do one of the following:
4.1. Click Cookies, then click the Allow sites to set cookies option;
4.2. Make sure Firefox will: field is set to Remember history;
5. Click OK to save changes and close the dialog box.