SummaryParallels Desktop 5 for Mac build 9310 includes changes that improves performance and enhances compatibility. This update is highly recommended for all users of Parallels Desktop 5 for Mac.
Obtaining the UpdateUpdates for Parallels Desktop 5 for Mac are available via:
- Parallels Desktop in-product updater
- Parallels Website
To install the update, do one of the following:
- Choose Check for Updates from the Help menu.
- Choose the update you want to install and click Install.
- Download the update build from the Parallels Website and install it manually.
When you first start your virtual machines after installing the update, please update Parallels Tools in them.
Additional InformationThis build includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Fixes stability issues in virtual machines with Parallels Internet Security installed on Nehalem-based iMac and Mac Pro.
- Improves performance of Windows virtual machines.