I can't activate Parallels Desktop 10 copy with my key.
Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac Activation
You can find instructions for Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac activation with a full key here:
Instructions for activation of Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with an upgrade key are available in this article:
Please see the list of most often issues with activation of Parallels Desktop 10 below:
1. I cannot activate Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with a full license key (retail or online purchase at full price), I am receiving an error message that says:
a. This key is invalid
- The activation key is incorrect
You are entering the key incorrectly.
Please make sure you are entering the key correctly. If your activation key was sent via email, please activate by copying and pasting the key.
- This key cannot be used with Parallels Desktop Build 10.0.xxxxx
The key you are using is for an earlier version of Parallels Desktop for Mac (also applied to Enterprise Edition).
If your key is not for Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac, you will not be able to activate a version 10 installation with this key.
If you have an Enterprise key, please contact your Sales representative for assistance.
- Parallels Desktop activation key is not recognized by Parallels Desktop
Parallels Desktop activation key that is present in the licenses.xml file is not getting recognized by Parallels Desktop.
Refer to article http://kb.parallels.com/113647 for resolution steps.
b. Unable to confirm the product license
Parallels Desktop 10 cannot connect to Internet to validate the license.
Refer to http://kb.parallels.com/114681 for resolution steps.
c. In this screen you can enter an activation key only for Parallels Desktop Enterprise Edition.
You clicked on Enterprise button which should only be used by Parallels Enterprise customers.
Please click Go Back and complete the registration procedure. Create a Parallels account or log in to an existing one, then you will see an activation window, where you will be able to enter your activation key. Visit the page below for more information on registration process:
2. I cannot activate Parallels Desktop 10 with an upgrade key, as the previous version key is not accepted.
Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac is only supported from the following versions:
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac Upgrade
- Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
- Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac Upgrade
If your previous version is Parallels Desktop 7 or earlier, you should buy a full license of Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac.