To delete or uninstall your virtual machine (VM):
- Launch Parallels Desktop or Parallels Workstation application, but do not start your virtual machine;
- Open virtual machines list;
- Double-click anywhere on your VM icon except for the power button (otherwise the virtual machine will start) to open your virtual machine window;
- Click 'File' in the Parallels top menu bar → Delete (or Remove, depending on what version of Parallels Desktop you are running).
- Follow the on-screen instructions. It is recommended to leave the default values intact.
- You can Keep files in case you wish to have access to files saved on this virtual machine. Choose Move to Trash if you do not need any data located in this Virtual Machine and with to remove it constantly.