What's New in This UpdateThis update for Parallels Workstation 6 (build 6.0.13950) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved import of Ubuntu virtual machines created in VirtualBox to Parallels Workstation.
- Improved behavior and stability of virtual machines running Linux guest operating systems with large amounts (about 64 GB) of memory.
- Improved user documentation for Parallels Workstation.
- Resolves connection problems between Parallels Mobile/Parallels Management Console and host computers.
- Now your virtual machines don't disappear from the virtual machines list after the host computer has become a domain member.
Improvements related only to Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme:
- Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) is now supported by Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme. It helps to avoid failures to detect PCI devices on EFI-based computers.
- Improved detection of PCI devices on host computers.
- Resolves the USB PCI card support issue causing BSOD in the guest operating system and subsequent host computer restart.
- Resolves the issue causing virtual machines with the RHEL 6.1 guest operating system and PCI video adapter to crash during resume.
Additional informationPlease see this article to know more about Parallels Workstation (Extreme) 6:
111732 Parallels Workstation (Extreme) 6 Release Notes